This session was originally for the Fall 2020 Cyber Security Digital Summit.
Has your organization considered IAST, RASP, etc. solutions as part of your program, and what has your experience been so far?
Understanding the value provided by different types of vulnerability detection and exploit prevention technologies that are available today is critical to every security organization. This discussion will focus around Interactive Application Security Testing and Real-time Application Self Protection.
- What is IAST, and how does it complement Pentesting, DAST, and SAST?
- What is RASP, and why is it challenging to deploy at scale?
Watch this on-demand webinar to:
- Better understand capabilities of new emerging technologies that detect security vulnerabilities in software
- Better understand the strengths and weaknesses of some of the new techniques
- Learn how organizations are using these techniques at scale
- Review challenges around adding yet another piece of technology to the ecosystem