Blockchain is making headlines because of its diverse use cases and the revenue opportunities it brings. Most companies have only scratched the surface of using blockchain, distributed ledger technology (DLT), with its full potential still being researched. With emerging technology comes new cybersecurity risks, making blockchain security a top priority for savvy leaders.
If you’re ready to explore the scalability and competitive advantages of blockchain, or if optimizing your organization’s blockchain use is on the horizon, then this eBook is for you.
In this overview of blockchain security, you’ll find:
- A simplified explanation of blockchain technology
- Helpful terminology to guide your understanding
- How major companies are using distributed ledger technology (DLT) today
- The importance of security planning for blockchain operationalization
- NetSPI’s blockchain penetration testing methodology to proactively plan for secure deployments