What cyber security measures should today’s CISOs be taking that are actually helpful in stopping hackers? What strategic areas are worth focusing on and spending money on? And… what’s not working? What programs have CISOs implemented that aren’t returning a good value?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the building blocks of great security programs from governance, automation, implementation models, and more. We won’t be talking about products and technology solutions you should buy. We’ll be offering practical advice about what you need to focus on to protect your systems.
- Building blocks of a great security program
- What’s working to identify and counter hacking
- What are leading organizations doing within programmatic testing
- How to build a strong team and governance within your team
- Core areas that every security organization should be focusing on