CISOs, infosec managers, vulnerability managers, and more use Resolve, NetSPI’s vulnerability management and orchestration platform, to make their jobs easier and improve their organization’s security posture.
Simplify Vulnerability ManagementResolve manages the lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery to remediation.
Pentest EfficienciesResolve’s Workbench cuts the time to complete an engagement by 40 percent.
Security AutomationAutomation enables manual pentesters to focus on discovering the hard-to-find vulnerabilities.
Test Continuously or At-ScaleResolve is flexible and can scale up or down to meet the testing requirements of any organization. The platform also supports continuous testing. Increase the frequency of your security testing to stay on top of new releases and incremental changes.
Attack Surface ManagementYour attack surface is constantly evolving and your security should too. NetSPI builds strong testing programs to ensure you understand your attack surface and potential risks.
Scan Monster automates and orchestrates NetSPI’s scanning activities, giving us more time to do what we do best, manually test your applications.
- NetSPI’s always-on testing monitors your attack surface and increases testing coverage
- Access your Scan Monster results in real-time with Resolve™
- The most effective compilation of commercial, open source and custom-built vulnerability scanners
Red Team Toolkit (RTT) is the most sophisticated offensive security platform and tooling suite for red teamers and penetration testers. The toolkit enables teams to perform advanced network operations, collaborate on target exploitation, and better simulate adversaries.
Slingshot Post-Exploitation AgentSlingshot empowers teams to emulate sophisticated adversaries through stealthy injection techniques, memory obfuscation, malleable network profiles, and loads of defensive evasion capabilities.
The Red Team Toolkit PlatformProvides a unified, easy-to-use web interface that provides multi-user support with tiered permissions, providing a single interface for managing and interacting with targets, and improving your organization’s network security program.
OpSec CentricRed Team Toolkit features over 15 defensive countermeasures. Evasion techniques include leveraging syscalls for stealthy code injection, in-memory obfuscation of modules, as well as AMSI, ETW, and PowerShell logging bypasses.
Attack Simulation provides you with the tools you need to ensure the effectiveness of your defensive controls and measurably improve security maturity.
- Customize and automate MITRE ATT&CK frameworks
- Execute attack scenarios based on real-world attacker TTPs
- Simulate a single technique as a play or execute a full attack chain using one of the pre-built playbooks
- Gain remediation guidance for each attacker technique
- Test, measure, and track the maturity of detective and preventive controls against specific attacker techniques