Best Practices and Tools for Vulnerability Management Tracking
How to Track Vulnerability Data and Remediation Workflow
Software vulnerabilities can fall through the cracks of even the best vulnerability management and remediation programs, exposing your company to a data breach or cyberattack. Many IT security organizations struggle to use spreadsheets and ticketing tools for vulnerability management and remediation tracking. Data siloes, huge files, and lack of workflow orchestration creates massive vulnerability remediation backlogs at most companies.
There is a better way, and you have come to the right place to learn about best practices for a system of vulnerability management tracking that works much better.
Get this post to learn:
- The 4 non-optimized tools most companies use — and why it’s a big mistake
- The 7 tasks mastered by the best vulnerability management tracking tools
- The 6 capabilities required to orchestrate timely, prioritized remediation workflow
- 2 checklists of best practices for vulnerability management tracking
- Tips to improve your vulnerability management program
- Related resources curated for you from across our website