Today’s approach to defense in depth for application security are siloed, lack context, and results have fallen short. But a layered approach is the key to building a world-class AppSec program that spans the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). So, how does our approach need to change?
In this webinar, you’ll hear from three experts at each of the core security touchpoints within the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): at the code level, pre-deployment, and post-deployment. They will share advice on:
- Key timeframes to implement security testing – and why
- How to incorporate risk context across the SDLC
- Best practices for application penetration testing and secure code review
- Proper implementation of application security tools for continuous monitoring
- Plus, more tips to achieve a layered application security strategy