Improve Automotive Security
Vehicles have become increasingly connected and software-driven, expanding the attack surface and potential risk exposure. Penetration testing can help automotive manufacturers gain visibility into their security gaps and improve their overall security program maturity.
During an automotive pentest, NetSPI will focus on the individual components as well as how those components interact with each other and the outside world. We will evaluate your Electronic Control Unit (ECU), Automotive Head Unit (AHU), and network connectivity for known security vulnerabilities from the perspective of a vehicle owner/user.
What Does NetSPI Test?
- Mobile Applications
- Thick Client Applications
- Connected Environments
- Internet Connectivity
- Internal Network Security
- Sensor Data
- Containers and Hypervisors
Powered by Resolve™
Automotive pentesting engagements are managed and delivered through Resolve, NetSPI’s vulnerability management and orchestration platform.
Resolve elevates your vulnerability management and pentesting program. Here’s how:
Simplified Vulnerability Management
- Manage the lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery to remediation – in one single platform.
Increase Pentest ROI
- Resolve’s Workbench cuts the time to complete a pentest engagement by 40 percent.
- Automate key security functions and administrative tasks to focus on finding and remediating the vulnerabilities
that matter most.
Test Continuously or
- Resolve is flexible and can scale up or down to meet the security testing requirements of any organization.
Manage Your Entire Attack Surface
- Use Resolve as the foundation for a strong pentesting program and monitor your evolving attack surface continuously.
Connect With Our Experts
- With each vulnerability, receive details on severity,
business impact, remediation instructions, replication steps, and more.