Five key metrics can provide your security team with key information and insights to showcase your progress and the value of your company’s investment in penetration testing – in language that is meaningful to the C-suite. When you focus on these metrics, you can seize the opportunity to demonstrate the ROI of pentesting in your next meeting with your company’s leaders.
Get this brief to learn:
- The best reason for penetration testing that surpasses compliance and breach prevention
- The true cost of fixing a single vulnerability
- How greater security program maturity can fundamentally change your pentesting program
- The phase of the software development life cycle that delivers the best pentesting ROI
- Five metrics to translate pentesting ROI to showcase your results and value to the senior leadership team.