Web Application Penetration Testing Checklist
When security testing web apps, use a web application penetration testing checklist. This checklist can help you get started.
- Nine testing categories to consider for every web app pentesting checklist
- Two online resources that save time and help ensure your penetration testing program covers common vulnerabilities
- Collect and store these six types of information before, during, and after a web app penetration test
- How to make your web app pentest checklist more useful and less wordy
- How to reduce redundant tasks and deliver reports to the right people, faster
- Key steps to get from a penetration test report to ticketing and successful remediation
Your web applications deserve expert penetration testing. NetSPI’s web application security testing experts leverage specialized checklists, tools, custom testing setups, and ethical hacking techniques to find and exploit web application security gaps – and prioritize the most important vulnerabilities.