Best Practices for Host-Based Security
Host-based security presents a large attack surface that grows when your employees work from home or work on mobile devices. Get the 5-point checklist Tips for Managing Host-Based Security, and ensure your organization is set up for success to mitigate the risks associated with a remote workforce.
Get this tip sheet to learn:
- 6 questions to ask to improve host-based security before a laptop is lost, stolen, or compromised.
- 4 questions to ask to increase host-based security when employees access applications and desktops through VPNs and virtual desktop infrastructure, such as Citrix VDI.
- How to reduce the risk to Windows and Linux server security of a successful attacker.
- 4 questions to ask to improve z/OS mainframe security.
- Key topics your employee training should cover for better host-based security.