Improve Operational Technology (OT) and SCADA Security
Threat actors are weaponizing Industrial IoT (IIoT) and OT environments to the point that by 2025 they will have the capability of injuring or killing humans, according to a report by Gartner. Additionally, the financial impact of these attacks is anticipated to reach $50 billion by 2023, due to costs incurred from insurance, regulatory fines, litigation, reputational impact, and more.
Reviewing OT and SCADA environments for security issues is more critical than ever before. During NetSPI’s OT architecture and security review, we will investigate the configuration and architecture of the systems. NetSPI will address issues with asset inventory, network configuration, and segmentation to determine any actions that can be affected by malicious actors. Using a combination of manual and automated processes, NetSPI will test the environment to identify and address vulnerabilities that could but your organization at risk.
What Does NetSPI Review?
- Network Configurations and Processes
- Passive Assets
- Active Assets
- Active Networks
- Device Code Review
- Main System Hardening
- Thick Client Applications
- Threat Vectors
- Non-Production Breach and Attack Simulation
Powered by Resolve™
Operational technology architecture and security review engagements are managed and delivered through Resolve, NetSPI’s vulnerability management and orchestration platform.
Resolve elevates your vulnerability management and pentesting program. Here’s how:
Simplified Vulnerability Management
- Manage the lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery to remediation – in one single platform.
Increase Pentest ROI
- Resolve’s Workbench cuts the time to complete a pentest engagement by 40 percent.
- Automate key security functions and administrative tasks to focus on finding and remediating the vulnerabilities
that matter most.
Test Continuously or
- Resolve is flexible and can scale up or down to meet the security testing requirements of any organization.
Manage Your Entire Attack Surface
- Use Resolve as the foundation for a strong pentesting program and monitor your evolving attack surface continuously.
Connect With Our Experts
- With each vulnerability, receive details on severity,
business impact, remediation instructions, replication steps, and more.
Pentesting Research and Tools
Learn about penetration testing on our blog, our open source penetration testing toolsets for the infosec community, and our SQL injection wiki.