Security leaders today are experiencing change at a rate like never before. Whether they’re going through an acquisition, deploying a remote workforce, or migrating workloads to the cloud, change is inevitable and unknown assets are sure to exist on your network.
Detecting and preventing the unknown is no easy task. But what you don’t know can hurt you. So, how can we identify vulnerable exposures before adversaries do?
It’s time for organizations to master the art of attack surface management. How? By implementing a human-first, continuous, risk-based approach.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- What is attack surface management?
- How cyber attack surface management fits into broader enterprise-wide vulnerability management efforts
- How to improve your attack surface visibility with continuous penetration testing
- Why a human-first approach is the future of attack surface monitoring
- An introduction to NetSPI’s Attack Surface Management (ASM) solution and our ASM Operations Team