Wireless devices can put your network at risk. NetSPI’s penetration testing service identifies security issues and provides actionable recommendations for improving your wireless security.
Improve Network Security
NetSPI’s wireless penetration test reduces organizational risk and improves network security
Disgruntled employees, contractors, and external attackers can breach sensitive systems via wireless networks. NetSPI identifies vulnerabilities in wireless devices and networks that put your organization at risk.
During our wireless network penetration testing service, NetSPI evaluates your wireless devices and networks for security vulnerabilities and provides actionable guidance for remediating the vulnerabilities and improving your organization’s network security program.
Our penetration testers find 20% more vulnerabilities by using our Resolve™ platform and proven methodology.
Our Wireless Network Penetration Testing Service
NetSPI tests your wireless devices and wireless networks for known security vulnerabilities. We evaluate wireless networks and devices for known security vulnerabilities from the perspective of anonymous and authenticated users and employ manual and automated pentesting processes using commercial, open source, and proprietary software.
Deliverables include attack narratives that illustrate how vulnerabilities can be used together in attack chains to have the greatest impact.
- Non-credentialed user on wireless networks
- Gain unauthorized access via wireless connections
- Identify rogue access points
- Test wireless intrusion detection systems
How Much Can You Trust BYOD Devices?
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is happening whether or not the security team wants it, and the internal IT environment is now exposed to outside threats. A complete wireless network penetration test – not just a scan or fully-automated security assessment – is necessary in every IT environment today.
Wireless network penetration testing looks at all three layers of the environment – application, infrastructure and OS – to catch security issues associated with the configuration, network management and applications and data that are exposed to authorized and unauthorized wireless devices.
Powered by Resolve™
Wireless network engagements are managed and delivered through Resolve, NetSPI’s vulnerability management and orchestration platform. Resolve elevates your vulnerability management and pentesting program. Here’s how:
Simplified Vulnerability Management
- Manage the lifecycle of vulnerabilities from discovery to remediation – in one single platform.
Increase Pentest ROI
- Resolve’s Workbench cuts the time to complete an engagement by 40 percent.
- Automate key security functions and administrative tasks to focus on finding and remediating the vulnerabilities
that matter most.
Test Continuously or
- Resolve is flexible and can scale up or down to meet the testing requirements of any organization.
Manage Your Entire Attack Surface
- Use Resolve as the foundation for a strong testing program and monitor your evolving attack surface continuously.
Connect With Our Experts
- With each vulnerability, receive details on severity,
business impact, remediation instructions, replication steps, and more.