Organizations are awash in vulnerabilities. And it’s becoming more difficult to prioritize which vulnerabilities require immediate attention – especially as resources in the infosec industry remain scarce. Organizations, vendors, and governing bodies, all have slightly different approaches to vulnerability severity. To address this common challenge among infosec leaders, NetSPI developed a risk scoring methodology that focuses on transparency, personalization, and practical application.
In this whitepaper, explore:
- What is risk scoring?
- The benefits of risk scoring
- How to apply your risk score
- NetSPI’s risk score methodology
- The factors that impact both the aggregate and vulnerability risk score
- How NetSPI’s risk scoring capabilities stand out