On January 5, 2021, NetSPI President and COO Aaron Shilts was featured on the podcast, One Take CEO Interviews with Dale Kurschner.
Cybersecurity business leader Aaron Shilts discusses how he is leading his employees through the stresses and changes brought on by Covid-19, organic growth and a recent acquisition. He also shares three things your business should do if it hasn’t already done so to avoid a devastating cyberattack.
Shilts is president and COO of Minneapolis-based NetSPI, the industry leader in enterprise security testing and vulnerability management. NetSPI works with eight of the top 10 U.S. banks, three of the world’s five largest health care companies and the largest cloud providers. In December, it acquired Utah-based Silent Break Security to create a complete package for offensive cyber security and attack surface management.
Other points covered in this One Take CEO Interview interview include:
- How Covid-19 affected NetSPI’s workforce
- Nothing connected to the Internet is safe, so what can you do?
- How much cyber security can affect mergers and acquisitions
- What he anticipates his greatest challenge will be in 2021
- The upsides of working through a pandemic