CorrelatedVM has three primary components:
- Project Manager is used by your security and IT members who have a need to access their vulnerability data. It's used to securely initiate and manage your assessment projects and penetration tests, access project information, freely communicate in a structured and collaborative way about the projects, and generate reports on all projects in real-time.
- Findings Manager provides dynamic asset-based reporting and remediation tracking of disparate findings from your penetration test, application code reviews, and network scanning tools. You can import data from assessment tools or manual testing, add verification screen shots and notes, and automatically assign remediation tasks to asset owners.
- Assessment Manager gives you the full CorrelatedVM™ workspace, your platform from which to perform static code analysis, network and application scans, pen tests and more; correlate findings, identify entry points into your organization, and customize vulnerability metadata.
CorrelatedVM, NetSPI's flagship vulnerability management software platform, has set our penetration testing and risk assessment professional services apart for years; both in winning business and in maintaining long-term customer relationships. Building your vulnerability management programs around the CorrelatedVM software platform will enable you to enjoy unequalled, enterprise-wide vulnerability management success; whether under the skilled hands of our professional consultants and project managers, or doing all the work with your own staff, fully backed up by our direct and on-line service offerings.
Both our on-premise CorrelatedVM software and our SaaS-based CorrelatedVM subscription service will dramatically lower the risks associated with hosting unknown or unmanaged vulnerable software on your network. That's assured. And its ability to bring order to uniquely challenging and sometimes outright disorderly vulnerability management efforts has been demonstrated in hundreds of organizations, on thousands of engagements, and for some of the most business-critical applications running on
some of the most secure networks in the world.
The CorrelatedVM Platform is all About
- Organizing and correlating vulnerability data from all of your disparate vulnerability data sources; whether from internal or NetSPI testing and code analysis activities, from vendor updates and vulnerability notices, or from real-time security feeds subscribed to over time.
- Reporting on vulnerabilities associated with individual assets in a client-driven format; including (for example) customized vulnerability descriptions, remediation options, and the inclusion of your organization's security policies and standards.
- Centrally managing your vulnerability assessment projects in an easy-to-understand, well-ordered approach
- Securely communicating and collaborating between your vulnerability management teams and other IT and compliance stakeholders; whether they're working on large enterprise-wide efforts, in small local teams, or working individually.